Being adventurous is fun, but there are times when it’s stressful especially on finding the right stuff, such as tents, to bring with you on your large trips.
When such times arrive, worry no more as these reviews will help you on your decision. So sit back, relax and read this best 8 person tent reviews that are still available on Amazon.
Find the best 8 person tent
1. Coleman 8 person instant tent
This tent goes up and down in about 12 minutes; hence, working in a snap is easy. Moreover, weather security through heavy duty fabric is assured, and a rain-fly is no longer needed as all seams are taped for protection. This tent is also very affordable at only $260.81 on Amazon.
- Heavy-duty 150D fabric (twice the thickness of standard fabric)
- No need for rain-fly
- Spacious 8-person, 2 room tent
- Large Dimensions: 14’L x 8’W x 6’4’’ H
2. Coleman 8 person red canyon tent
This tent is ideal for a family of 8-campers with 17 by 10 feet floor area and with a 72-inch center height. This includes room dividers to create three separate rooms. Weather protection is guaranteed, and the tent setup is easy. Tent is available at only $132.45 on Amazon.
- Weather tec System ensures campers to stay secure from bad weather
- Shock corded poles with easy to follow instructions
- Cool-Air port and Variflo adjustable venting system to control airflow
- Strong and waterproof floor
3. Coleman Montana 8 Person Tent
Montana 8 tent is ideal for a bunch of campers as this tent is so big that it feels like a house. This Coleman 8 Person tent is designed to hold up in uncomfortable weathers. It features angled windows and 15-minute set up time through snag-free, continuous pole sleeves; it can accommodate up to three queen-sized airbeds.
- Modified dome structure, electrical access ports
- Weather Tec system on floors and inverted seams
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly, 68-denier polyester mesh inner-tent, 1000-denier polyethylene-floor
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
4. Wenzel 8 person Klondike tent
Wenzel Klondike tents bring the comfort of home to the campsite with its 8-Person Tent to hold plenty of rooms for the entire family and all the stuff that come with you.
The huge screened-in porch can serve as an extra sleeping room. The lower zippered vent allows more airflow which could keep you cooler on warm summer events.
- Large windows in the main tent for added air circulation
- Near the ground air flow, courtesy of rear wall lower zippered vent
- Dimensions: 16’ x 11’ x 6’6’’ center height with 2 hanging pockets, ground stakes and storage duffle
- Patented “power corner design” for weather stability
5. Coleman 8 Person Tenaya Lake Fast Pitch Cabin Tent with Closet
This luxurious 8 person tent has advanced features to ensure a great camping experience. The tent has a built-in closet and hanger to keep your light stuff. It includes a carry-on bag for transportation and rainfly. It’s 100% waterproof to withstand strong winds and could be considered the best in this best 8 person tent reviews.
- Room divider
- 13x 9 ft. floor area with 2x 2ft. closet
- Easy 10-minute set up
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
More Tents To Look At:
Choosing the right tent for your trip can be stressful at times. Hopefully, these 8 person tent reviews have shed some light.
Even if these tents have different features, having read these reviews on TentsPro, you can now purchase with confidence for your 8-man trip.